Saturday, February 25, 2006

Please don't allow Bode Miller back into the country!

Seriously, I can't imagine a bigger asshole than Bode Miller.

The guy is a total failure at the Winter Olympics and what does he say about his performance? He summed it up in four words:

"Man, I rocked here."

Are you freakin' kidding me? In what universe, does failing to finish three alpine events and a best finish of fifth place in the downhill count as having rocked?

But, wait...Bode didn't stop there.

"Me, it's been an awesome two weeks," Miller said. "I got to party and socialize at an Olympic level."

PARTY AND SOCIALIZE AT AN OLYMPIC LEVEL???!!!!???!???!!!??!?!??!

Holy crap!

I'm pretty sure Nike and the sponsors of the U.S. ski team didn't spend all their money to send the team to the Winter Games just so Miller could go for the gold in the local bar scene.

Nike should have reminded Bode its slogan is "Just Do It."

Not "Just Screw It."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home