Friday, February 17, 2006

Nashville, here I come...yee-haw!


I have just received the purchase order number to complete my travel arrangements for the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) Editors Forum at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, March 29-31.

Since Ben Folds will be on tour then, I guess I'll just have to break into his house ; )

Damn, Ben will be at Vanderbilt on April 22. Stupid crappy timing.

And I have to pay very close attention because I'll be required to make a special presentation at the divisional senior staff meeting held after my return. Of course, since I'm not senior staff, I have no idea when that is. But I get back on a Friday so I at least have the weekend to prepare if it's the following Monday.

(Photo courtesy of Opry.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home