Saturday, February 17, 2007

Britney goes for alien look

OK...this is scary.

And I don't mean that picture of the newly bald Britney Spears...although that is pretty scary looking.

What I find scary is that a few weeks back, there were all sorts of media reports going around that Russell T. Davies, the executive producer of my favorite TV show, "Doctor Who," wanted Spears to appear in "Doctor Who" as a group of sex-crazed aliens cloned to look like her.

I dismissed the stories as, what the Brits would say, rubbish. However, looking at these pics of a bald Britney Spears, I am scared that she might be getting ready for that "Doctor Who" role after all.

Now, THAT would be scary.

I usually love all episodes of "Doctor Who," no matter how weak they might be. But I would have to say any "Doctor Who" story featuring Britney would be, as The Simpsons' Comic Book Guy would say:

Worst. Episode. Ever.

(Photo: People.com)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home