Saturday, January 13, 2007

Keeping the streak alive

I have been busy working on the latest Technology and the Arts podcast, so I haven't posted here in a few days.

However, I have to keep something going. Since a few days before the Eagles' 23-7 win at Dallas on Christmas, I have posted something related to the Eagles containing the E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES! cheer.

Well, my last post was a week ago today, which was before the Eagles' last-second 23-20 victory over the Giants in the opening round of the playoffs. Hence, I haven't done a pre-game post with the E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!" cheer for tonight's tough matchup between the Eagles and Saints in New Orleans.

So consider this my superstitious, hopefully-win-inspiring post for tonight's game.

Now, once more...with feeling...



E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home