Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The return of Rodent-Man

Well, Katie and I were supposed to wait on line among the "Rentheads" on Monday for a lottery to win one of 17 pairs of $20 tickets to a special 10th anniversary concert of "Rent." But due to scheduling conflicts, we didn't go.

As it turns out, that was a good choice. Why? Well, judging by the size of the crowd, we would have had a better chance of winning the MegaMillions or Powerball.

The other reason?

The world's biggest rodent, Constantine Maroulis from last season's "American Idol," was in attendance...and I wouldn't have reacted well to that.

Worse was that he was still giving that stupid "look" of his to the cameras. Dude, it's over...you didn't win...STOP THE POUTING!

I'm also wondering why there were even cameras taking pictures of him. He's a has been that never was...and never will be. And if this is what women consider sexy these days, well, I guess I'm destined to remain single. What a freakin' tool.

I apologize for turning my blog into Gawker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home