Sunday, April 09, 2006

More pics from a day at the ballpark

Well, I moved to a new seat late in Game 1 of the doubleheader (see previous post for my original seat location) and took these pics.



To update my previous post, I wound up having a total of five hot dogs on Dollar Dog Day. Since I was getting two games for the price of one AND paying $1 for hot dogs, I wanted to see how much money I could save on this trip to Citizens Bank Park. Here is the tally for the day:

Game ticket: $12
Parking: $0 (parked along the curb on Packer Ave.)
Food & Drink: 5 hot dogs@$1 each=$5; 1-liter Pepsi (purchased at Wawa) = $1.69
Gas: Approx. 2 gallons@$2.57/gallon (price at local Wawa gas station)= $5.14

TOTAL: $23.83

(NOTE: After a first-time experience at a Sheetz in the Middle of Nowhere, PA, this past weekend, I think Wawa might be a Native American word for "Sheetz suckz!")

Anyway, besides the upgrade in vantage point, another advantage of changing my seat was leaving behind the idiot Phillies fans making such asinine comments like, "Go back to Venezuela," when Bobby Abreu came up to bat. Of course, if Abreu had gone back to Venezuela, he wouldn't have hit the three-run home run with two outs in the ninth inning to win Game 1 of the doubleheader for the Phillies.

After moving my seat, I found these creatures much more intelligent than the "fans" who had been sitting around me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home