Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Some words from Nashville

NOTE: I actually recorded and posted this around 12:30 p.m. Nashville time before I went to the CASE Editors Forum. However, I had my AudioBlogger settings set to go to the wrong blog. Hence, I have moved it over to this one. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to modify the time stamp because that isn't showing up when I go to post a new entry. Don't know what that's all about, but here is the audio post:

this is an audio post - click to play


As I type this, it is 5:40 p.m. local time and I am getting ready to go out to the Editors Forum reception at the Wildhorse Saloon. Then, I am having dinner with about 30 other conference attendees, including at least two from the University of Florida. Hopefully, I can help my Gainesville, FL, area friend Cliff get a foot in the door if any UF jobs open up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home