Sunday, March 19, 2006

Likely hiatus

Well, don't expect much new content on the ol' blog for the next couple of weeks.

Currently, I am in the middle of volunteering my time as a press conference microphone holder during the first- and second-round NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament games being played at Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton, NJ. I'll be one of two people passing around a handheld mic to the reporters during the press conferences held on practice days and after the games today and Tuesday. I'm also going to be helping out in getting the quotes together for the media.

Later in the week, I'll be busy tying up loose ends at work before flying down to Nashville on March 28 to attend a conference for college and university alumni magazine editors.

It will be nice to come back, though, and see another kick-ass show from Transfusion M at The Saint in Asbury Park, NJ, on April 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home