Friday, September 29, 2006

Ya-WHO?


The second series of the revised BBC series "Doctor Who" debuts tonight on SciFi channel with "The Christmas Invasion," a 90-minute special (it originally aired last Christmas on BBC One), at 8 p.m. ET.

The actual first episode of the second series (or, in U.S. terms, season), "New Earth," will follow at 9:30 p.m. ET. Both episodes will be repeated following the first showing of "New Earth."

As you can see in the screen capture I have included here, Yahoo's (or "Ya-Who," in this case?) entertainment section lists "Doctor Who" as one of Friday night's TV picks.

Who-ray!

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I was on Google looking for pictures of Johnny Damon chasing Phillie Phanatic on a rider, and I've found your blog, because it has some Phanatic pictures, so I was thinking if you may have those I'm talking about. In any way, thank you. You can contact me at edwindare@gmail.com Take care,
Lucas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home