Wednesday, May 24, 2006

You have got to be kidding me

Well, over the weekend, it was the MIDI adapter that stopped working.

Tuesday morning, my wi-fi Internet connection crapped out.

So, of course, what happens Wednesday? Yup, the car again.

I noticed the ol' VUE making a weird noise while driving it early Saturday morning from the train station after the Apple Store adventure.

I kept hearing the noise this week while driving to and from work and decided to get it checked out. Well, apparently, I brought it in just in time as the service guy who took it around the block to replicate the noise nearly didn't make it back. The car pretty much died.

As I suspected, the problem has something to do with the transmission, which REALLY sucks...and my car had to stay overnight.

Crappity, crap-crap-crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home