Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New music from Keane

I became a big fan of Keane as soon as I heard the single "Somewhere Only We Know" from the 2004 CD "Hopes and Fears." My fandom reached new heights when I saw them perform at Philly's Electric Factory on Feb. 4, 2005—just two days before the Eagles played...and lost...in the Super Bowl. (By the way, that was one of the best shows I have ever seen because it's rare when you get one decent opening act, let alone two...and this show featured two outstanding openers in The Zutons and The Redwalls.)

However, when I first heard "Is It Any Wonder?" from Keane's upcoming "Under the Iron Sea" CD, I wasn't thrilled with it. I told Katie just the other day that the song just didn't do anything for me.

Well, a couple of days later and I can't get the damn song out of my head (which could be the result of that "earworm" intro). I love it...so here's the video, courtesy of YouTube:

YouTube - Keane - Is it any wonder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home