Sunday, November 13, 2005

Greetings from Gainesville

Food from Newberry's Backyard Bar-BQ in Newberry, FL.
Mmm...the Newberry Family Feast for Four from Newberry's Backyard Bar-BQ in Newberry, FL. Good eats!

Well, the University of Florida Hilton -- headquarters for my friend's wedding -- does indeed have free, high-speed Internet in the rooms. However, I just haven't been in mine long enough to do much with it. But since this is my last night here, I figured I should try to get one post onto the ol' blog.

The picture above was taken at the rehearsal dinner. I thought it was an interesting photo...kind of like something you'd see on Mike Doughty's blog so I decided to post it.

That's all...now, I'm going to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Katie said...

dude
what if mike doughty moves to portland???
then there will be NO reason for me to
stay in new york!

i can't wait to see rent again
and btw, i never found the theater on sunday
i'm thinking of trying again this weekend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home