Saturday, August 27, 2005

I think I have a special "Rent" edition iPod

OK...I know my iPod is in its twilight years (i.e., 2 years old) and it has done some strange things in the past. However, I'm not sure what it is trying to tell me with its latest quirk.

I could be listening to any song in any playlist, or -- as I just found out -- not playing anything, and my iPod will suddenly switch to a random selection from my playlist of songs from the musical "Rent."

I am trying to tell myself that some "Rentheads," in an attempt to promote the film adaptation of the musical coming out later this year, somehow hacked the latest iPod update and attached some code so that iPods will jump to songs from "Rent," if they exist on any given iPod.

Yes, I know this isn't the case...but I am just trying provide myself with some kind of rational explanation...even if it doesn't make sense...you know...kind of like religion.

Ooh, I just know I'm going to regret writing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home