Thursday, November 30, 2006

Expect big news from me shortly

Well, an idea for a podcast I have had in my head for quite some time has taken a huge step forward in coming to fruition. John LeMasney, my friend and former colleague at Rider who is also a very talented artist and instructional technologist, and I have arranged to collaborate on this podcast, which I think is going to be very engaging and informative for all those who work with technology and art in all its forms.

Once we are ready to launch, I'll put an official announcement up on the ol' blog. For now, enjoy what might be the theme song for the new endeavor. It's a short, instrumental number...sorry about the closing sound cutting out like it does. The final version will have a cleaner fade out, but I didn't get a chance to fix it yet.

Enjoy...

TechArts (Theme #1)
Written, arranged, performed and recorded by Brian Kelley.
© 2006 Brian J. Kelley. All rights reserved.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home