Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tour de BK '06 RIde #5

In an effort to beat the heat at the Jersey Shore, I went on another 21-mile bike ride a little earlier than usual this morning. Ride time was 81 minutes and my average speed was again about 15.5 miles per hour. However, on one of the side streets I take near the beach, a permanent "your speed is" sign was recently installed. The sign said I was doing 20 m.p.h. when I went by it, but I was passing a slower-riding girl on a bike at the time so I don't know if that threw the radar off or not. The speed limit is 25 m.p.h. on that road so I would like to break the speed limit at some point this summer.

Today's ride brings my summer cycling total to 95 miles, so I am nearly halfway to my goal of 200 miles by the end of the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home